Wednesday 26 October 2016

I Want my Poems On the World Wide Web

For Keith Armstrong
(the Jingling Geordie Poet)


I want my poems
On the world wide web
Like an International Celeb.
On the Internet for 
NSA to collect and inspect
Read by real spies 
that collate and analyse.

There for the Twitterati's trolling literati
blogspotters and geeky 
Google Globetrotters.
Replacing the nation's White papers
with my wayward cyber poetry capers.

Not for me the Big bad Press
with it's page three Interest
I want to talk to the Sun
that shines on everyone.
Reach three dimensions
in a big black hole
with the power of my digital
poetry soul!!

I want my poems
On the world wide web
Like an International Celeb.

Poem by Trev Teasdel

Listen to it on this video



Or listen to it on Stockton Digital Village Podcast here 

http://stocktondigital.co.uk/blog/podcast/i-want-my-poems-on-the-world-wide-web/

Graphic by Middlesbrough artist Adrian Moule.



No comments:

Post a Comment