Wednesday 26 October 2016

Fake Wars


FAKE WARS
The days had grown dull with fake wars to make money and a once intelligent species chased it's tail in the darkness. They say the way to change the world is to challenge it with imagination. Limp minds tread the same old path and eventually catch their own tails. The world is just a trick of the mind and I had a trick or two of my own. I was forged like a sword in the hills of my ancestors, the sacred caves of Carmarthen. I'm ready to bring back these wasted lands to the people whom they belong. You've seen me in your dreams, you've read my story in the scrolls. I am one with dragon and with gold. I'm here to awaken you from a slumber. They call me Rhiannon of the Mabinogi. You may call me what you wish. You are what you believe; so believe we can turn this world around. Just then Rhiannon faded, but her message was seeded in your deepest dreams!

Words by Trev Teasdel


Painting and inspiration by talented artist Adrian Borda
Artist | Professional | Traditional Art, Romania.His work can be seen here http://borda.deviantart.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment