Wednesday 26 October 2016

Pressing the Button

Pressing the Button
Anyway, after we got back to earth, they told us this was a ' Political World '. Well, we'd been away too long and it didn't sit well with us. We just pulled out a fake lifestyle and filtered out the news. " Would you press the button? " said something with a microphone. " Yes " said I squirting him with my Rosette. He was little amused " Some people don't know how to be serious " he murmured into his auto-cue. " That's very true " I confirmed. It's was 9 O'Clock when I finally pushed the button, and everyone in the world became naked! " This is not what we meant " said the man with the Microphone, ' we need news not nudes.' I gave up
and put a coin in the juke box..

Words above by Trev Teasdel






No comments:

Post a Comment